Thursday, May 21, 2009

One Week Ago

I cannot believe it's already been a week since we met and said goodbye to Andrew. The past week has been a complete blur. I feel like I'm living in a fog. I'm starting to have a hard time leaving the house. This may not make any sense but the more I'm out of the house, the more emotional I become. Maybe it's because the world didn't stop because our son passed away not that I expected it to but it's hard to see everyone go on with their lives and I feel like my world is completely shattered. 

Tomorrow Steve and I are going back to the cemetery to pick out a headstone for Andrew's grave. Definitely not something I'm looking forward to or imagine I would ever be doing. We're hoping to have a sailboat put on his stone since we had planned on decorating his room with sailboats. 

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Without God, I don't know how we would make it through this difficult time in our lives.

No comments: